How to get Free Cell Phone Service Any iPhone or Android
After fighting the problem of paying too much for my cell phone bill, I discovered a method that allows me to get Free Cell phone service on any IPhone or Android phone, even Black berries too. No more phone bills + Free WiFi Data for surfing the internet. Sounds too good to be true, but trust this is not a waste of time. (Freedompop + Google voice = Free phone service). In this video I will tell you how and why I came up with this method. This is not a video simply telling you to download a text free calling app. We all know that sucks because you can’t get calls when ever you are on the go with that service. Get your freedompop device here: http://goo.gl/URyya7
In this video i tell you my method that will allow you to Call & text people while you are on the go. In other words you will be able to get calls & make calls where ever you are just as if your cell phone was Activated by a carrier, but except this way you won’t have to pay a cell phone bill every month. You also be able to use the internet on your phone too.
IF you set up this method you will
– Have your own personal Cell phone number where people can reach you.
– Make free calls
– Receive free calls
-Send Free text(SMS)
-Get free text
– Free Voicemail service
– Everything service related is free
(UPDATED) Beginning May 2014, Users will also get free MMS Via the Google Hangouts app. Google voice will no longer work with other 3rd party VOIP Apps like the one i mention in the video. In My opinion this is a plus because the Hangouts app works 10 times better at letting you receive free incoming calls, as well as allowing you to make your free outgoing calls. All in all this method to free cell phone service just got a lot more better! – WE WIN!
What you need to know after watching the video
– Visit: http://google.com/voice – Set up your Google voice account to get your own phone number
– Download Google Voice app from the Android and or the Apple App store.
– Freedom Device: http://goo.gl/URyya7
(UPDATED) – Download The Google Hangouts APP instead of the Talktone app because Google voice has stopped all 3rd party apps from using its API’s, meaning Talktone, and all other 3rd party apps like it will no longer be able to allow you to receive or calls make calls from your Google voice cell phone number. SO if you have an iPhone or an Android you should then download the Google hangouts App so you can get incoming calls from your Google voice number.
– You can decide if this method is good enough for you by getting on wifi and by having people call and text your Google voice number. After you do that you will then be able to decide if it’s worth replacing your current phone service.
– Once you figure out that this is the best method by testing it on regular wifi, you can visit the FreedomPop order your condom sized device like I have which will allow you to run this method like I do: http://goo.gl/URyya7
PS: Here is the video where I show you how to set all of this up if you need it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iblg9DSEilc/
-Thanks for your time please hit the like button and don’t be afraid to ask me questions in the comments i will get back to you asap.
Video Rating: / 5
You must log in to post a comment.